Easy-To-Make Keto Burgers – Articles – LifeTime WeightLoss
Looking for something to whip up for your July 4th celebration, but don’t want to derail your plan? Try our favorite Mini Keto Burgers. They’re perfect if you’re following a keto or paleo diet, and because you only need 4 ingredients and 20 minutes to make these bite-sized burgers, they’re ideal if you’re strapped for time and want to get in a quick workout. (Try our 4thof July workout here). And if you’re in need of a few more 4thof July–inspired menu items for your picnic or cookout, check out these 4 patriotic 5-ingredient or less recipes.
EASY-TO-MAKE KETO BURGERS
Servings: 8 (2 mini burgers per serving)
- 2 lb. ground bison meat or beef (85%)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. organic coconut aminos
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced (optional)
- Lettuce (optional to wrap the burgers)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spritz a cookie sheet with oil. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, add mushrooms and onion to a food processor. Pulse a few times until finely chopped. Place mushroom and onion mixture on a paper towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Combine beef, mushroom and onion mixture, coconut aminos, and salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl, and use your hands to combine.
- Pat into 16 small patties and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven and serve with tomato and lettuce wraps, or allow to cool, and then place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag to freeze.
Calories 205 | Fat 11g | Sugar 3g | Carbs 4g | Fiber 0g | Protein 24g
If you enjoyed this recipe and you’re looking for a post-holiday reset, make sure to join us on July 9 for our complimentary D.TOX program.
In health, Anika Christ – Director – Digital Programming & Events – Life Time Weight Loss
This article is not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations in this and other articles is at the choice and risk of the reader.